Thursday, February 4, 2010

CIRILA VITO LYNCH-FRASER

EBB'S E-TALK: I never expected that one of our high school classmates will end up in Calgary, Canada. Yes, Cirila immigrated to Canada, got married to a Canadian and then settled in Calgary. Actually I know more about Calgary than Cirila. Calgary is one of of most beautiful cities in Canada. I had the chance to vacation in Calgary with my family in 1986. Then in 2005, my husband had a conference there and I tagged along. While he attended the conference, I was busy exploring the city of Calgary. It's a walking city and everything is connected by bridge. Since Calgary has heavy snow during winter time, many attractions like gardens are build indoor. I was attracted to this city that I wrote a mini book entitled "Traveling with Cochlear Implant-Calgary."
I sent a copy of this book to Cirila but I have no idea if she read it. She's still very busy working and no thought of retiring at all. C'mon Cirila, time to slow...down. When Sari contacted Cirila to do our PWU directory she was more than willing to do it. I found her e-mail address and we connected. We exchanged many e-mails. What I loved about Cirila is that she responded to my e-mails as quick as lightning. I am sorry that she will not be able to join our 50th reunion. She's inviting everyone to visit her in Calgary. I'd love to go back there someday and visit her and her beautiful city.

 Short bio:

Name: Cirila Vito (married name Cirila Lynch-Fraser (65yrs old)


Address: Ste 810 – 1111 – 6 Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 5M5
Children: I have two children a boy and a girl (David Lynch (35yrs old) daughter-in-law name Desirae Lewis Lynch (27yrs old) and Miss Bronwen Lynch (32yrs old)
Grandchildren: I have one granddaughter (Ava Lynch (2yrs old)

No comments:

Post a Comment